So what is the myth or history as to why this wonderful festival the highlight of the Hindu calendar?
Rama & Sita’s return to Ayodhya
Guidance for this weekend and the coming week
How do we take advantage of the amazing gift that is being showered into our very existence this weekend and the week after? What can we do to ensure that we release, shed and walk into the light? Leaving behind all that no longer serves us? Entering the realm of a positive live, motivation, happiness and wealth?
Below is my power packed 7 step guide to accelerate your manifesting and letting go:
- Forgiveness – When you forgive, you let go and release the cords that are attached to you. It may feel that the other person(s) have won but in reality it is you that is winning as you no longer allow them to influence your thinking, how you feel and what you do.
- Circle of Love – be with people who make you happy and smile. Be very conscious of how people make you feel. Ask yourself after spending time with someone or a group of people “how do I feel? Happy, drained, angry, sad, belittled? Change who you spend time with. Be uplifted, happy, smile and joyful – not judged, angry, sad or down.
- Meditate – Calm that busy mind of yours with some relaxing music, incense and connect with your inner self.
- Moon ritual – Make some time to do my special moon ritual which takes only a few minutes to do but you will be surprised at the results if you keep at it and believe in it! Get your free copy here.
- Goddess prayer – If you have an altar then leave some sweets and flowers for Goddess Lakshmi. You can print off a photo from the internet and use it as your focus.
Say this little prayer :
Om Mahalakshmyaye Vidmahe, Vishnupriyaye Dhimahi, Tanno Lakshmth Prachodayath
Say this Lakshmi Gayathri mantra with an open heart and full of love. Imagine that you have this opportunity to speak to her direct and ask her for a happier and prosperous life. Believe it or not, but these mantras were not accessible to common people in India for many centuries as it was a huge secret among the the royals and those close to them. So we are indeed very lucky that this is all available to us so easily.
6. Keep your thoughts positive – When you think of what you want in your life – be positive about it. Just because things haven’t worked out now doesn’t mean it will stay the same. So focus on what you need in your life and believe that it WILL come through!
7.Connect with Mother Earth – whether you go out for a walk in nature, perhaps live close to a beach (or on holiday near one!) or just go out t the garden and walk barefoot on the grass – get close to Mother Nature. Moon energy is radiating this weekend. Get connected!