Pink Full Moon will arrive at 07:08am (UK time or 06.08 GMT) on Tuesday, April 11th 2017
April has been a mix bag of good and bad for most of us. We would have seen one area of our lives speeding up while in another, big challenges would have cropped up. This would have really stirred some big emotions in us while we tried to keep positive and moved forward, making big strides in career, changes in self employment and saying yes to opportunities. Some of us would have being going through the motions with a heavy heart burdened with grief or dreading the prospect of having to solve problems at home.
Despite all this, we have stayed strong and shifted from the shadow into the light. There is good positive movement forward and the Pink full moon, will bring more balance. Our heart chakras as being re-calibrated and expanded. I feel some of us will have very fleeting feelings of being spaced out. Please seek medical advise if it happens frequently or involves chest pains. Full moon energy is strong and the veil between our worlds becomes just a little thinner during this time, allowing our guides and Ascended Masters to help us ascend to the next level of consciousness.
Why is this month’s full moon called “pink”? Apparently it was named after the pink flowers that blossom in April and symbolises new beginnings, rebirth and hope. This is a special week as the Hindus are celebrating Hanuman Jayanthi, the birth of Lord Hanuman who was played a significant role in the Ramayana and Hindu mythology. He is a symbol of strength, peace and protection. the commander of the monkey army who was deeply devoted to Lord Ram. He is seen as the protector of the light as he fought against darkness and to save Sita. I really love the collection of stories and information here. Although I was Roman Catholic, my mother was and still Hindu so I grew with both religions. I have always had affection for Hanuman and associate him with Archangel Michael. A few years ago when I was standing on a train platform walking towards the edge in a daze, the fast train speeding into the station, I saw a figure appear from the other side. I was pushed back and I woke up from my stupor, realising what very nearly happened. A few years later, sitting in my therapy room, meditating and opening myself to Spirit as I normally do before I start seeing clients, I saw this figure again. This time I felt the familiar energy and strength which is when I realised was from my childhood. It also then was revealed to me through messages in my mind, that Archangel Michael and Hanuman were one of the same. It totally made sense to me as I felt the very same feeling and energy when I stood in front of a Hanuman statue in a temple as I did when I called on Archangel Michael. They are both protectors, guardians, leaders, strong, Angels and highly devoted.
The Hanuman celebration tomorrow is supposed to be extremely significant for the Hindu calendar. If you would like to take advantage of this amazing day then just find a moment anytime on Tuesday to listen to this mantra with your eyes closed and focus on your 3rd eye chakra.
The full moon coincides with the beginning of Passover for the Jewish community which is about liberation and Easter for the Christian (resurrection of Christ).
So what does it all mean for us?
- Balance – Pay attention to your body as it feels like some of us may be ignoring little signals. You can only go forward if your body is also ready and able to carry you. So stop and rest this next two weeks. If could mean taking some time off to just sit in the garden, meditation, yoga, going on walk, extra sleep or treating yourself to a massage – do what makes you feel relaxed.
- Kindness – spread light. There is a lot of violence and sadness in the world. We often feel helpless when something horrible happens in the world. The truth is the power is in our hands and it starts with being kind, spreading love and being compassionate. Buy a coffee for a homeless man or woman, speak to someone on the train or the supermarket or drop a friend a message to see if they are okay. It all starts with a smile and feeling supported. Gestures need not be big or magical. Just be kind.
- Focus on what you want and not what you don’t have. The more we rise above our current situation the easier it is for the universe to deliver us the results that we want in our lives. If you are in difficulty, then visualise a time in the future where things have changed for the better. The more you put your energy into this outcome, the more you start to manifest the shift.
- Perspective – moon energy often provides us with clarity and the Pink moon will bring you the ability to see things from someone else’s perspective. If you have been struggling with a problem and feel blocked, then you will be able to see the “other side” which will help you find solutions.
- Heart – Venus and Mercury are in Retrograde so matters of the heart and family life will be important. You will be having a lot more heart to heart talks with people closest to you.
- Self Worth – this will be a theme or potentially a challenge for some this next week. If you feel pushed into a corner or forced to face certain aspects of your personality, try to keep a cool head. This is being sent to you for your highest good. The more we hide from things we see as “flaws” the bigger it gets. We have to face our demons, slay it and learn from it. Keep your feet firmly on the ground and stay focused on what is important. Don’t shoot the messenger and remember its a lesson to improve.
Take advantage of the full moon energy and follow my Moon Ritual guide. You can do it on Tues or Wednesday evening.
Please feel free to share and also leave a comment. I love to hear from you!
New beginnings is part of the plan
On Monday, we will witness a spectacular sight on our skies. The moon will be bigger and brighter than it has ever been in 60 years. It is called “perigee full moon” because it’s the closest to earth on its orbit. The moon hasn’t been this close to earth since 1948!
The weather is so unpredictable in the UK so I am hoping we will be able to see it. As this week unfolded, the energy levels heightened and then crashed on November 8. The US election result was on 8/11/2016. If we total the numbers – 8 +1+1+2+0+1+6 = 1. the number one is about new beginnings and moving forward. Without being too political, Trump signaled change and a clean slate as far as the presidency is concerned. You can say that Clinton represented a known entity as being Secretary of State and a former First Lady.
I do not foresee Trump staying in power for long. The next eight months will be interesting for America and the world in general.
Fear … what are you holding on to?
This made me think about how we go around expecting one thing but totally blindsided by certain things that are out of our control. We fear the unknown because its unfamiliar. I feel the universe is trying to expand our consciousness and teach us a lesson in being open to the unexpected. The rules of engagement have changed. So, don’t expect normal and easy. Just trust that its happening for a good reason and be open to change. Don’t hold to fear as it will manifest negatively in all aspects of your life.
Have you been seeing numbers – 11, 222, 444?
A lot of people have been in touch to say they are seeing 11, 44, or even 22 these last two weeks. The repeating numbers of sequences to do with “1” indicates a new beginning, so if you have been resisting change, take a step back and consider what you need to change to move forward. Some people go through huge life changes when they keep seeing the master number “1111” which is a wakeup call from the divine. 2016 has seen numerous relationship breakups which at first sounds like a bad thing. However, if you believe in the saying “something’s gotta give” then it makes sense people will either try to make it work or end it. When something is broke, no matter how much you try to hide it, the problems will always rise to the surface until you have to face it! As someone who has gone through divorce and the nastiness beforehand, I can safely say that it was the best thing that happened to me! At that time, I felt my life had ended but now I know my life had just begun at that point.
If you keep seeing no 4, this is time for you to put your skills to the test. You are being reminded that the solution is in your hands, take responsibility for your life and act. It also indicates that to succeed, you need to improve your organisation skills and be more practical. Meanwhile the number two is about patience, going the distance and to beware of your communication skills. Be flexible and open to other people’s ideas.
I know the energy this week has been tough. People have had trouble sleeping, issues cropping up and wrapped in fear. The theme is change and the issue is fear of the unknown. There are plenty of triggers from not being able to see the future to feeling a little lost.
People are super sensitive and upset now so some of them off loading their negativity into their online communications. Time to take a step back and detox from technology.
Focus instead on people who love you and spending time with them. Put your energy into what you WANT rather than what you DON’T want. Remember that manifesting is like having a mirror in front of you. It can’t ascertain if what you are manifesting is positive or negative. It tries to make it happen either way. So, if you are constantly negative and nothing is working out, then be mindful of your language and thoughts. If you constantly say “what is the point” ” it won’t happen” “why bother” ‘I’ll always be poor” then that is what will happen.
Pull yourself out of your situation by focusing on what could happen and then make it happen. The most successful people in the world like Oprah who was poor, abused and had no hope did. Look at her now. If she stayed in that place of darkness and pain then she would not be the inspiration she is to millions.
So this is your reminder to put your positive hat on and do my Moon Ritual.You can do it tonight or on Monday evening. The moon effect is felt in our space the day before and up to the day after the full moon.
I truly hope this full moon will bring you all that you wish for. As always if you like what you have read then please do share with your friends and family. You never know who needs guidance.