The shifts of these last couple of months in 2018 has been intense and for some, life changing. There has been a number of new beginnings that has pushed us out of our comfort zones. This has been from a shift in our own ability to grasp reality, confidence to how we view the world. The obvious ones are career, relationship and where we live. Do not underestimate shifts to go with our emotions and thinking because they spark off massive transformations in all areas of our lives.
As we head into May’s Full Moon which falls on May 29th, which is in Sagittarius, we will have a huge urge to “break free” from traditions, restrictions and look to re-energise our relationship sector. This shift will help those who are caught up in cycles – of addiction, love-hate relationships to playing the victim. Healing old family wounds or things that have shaped your relationship attraction will influence how you perceive your partner or even who you attract. If you are in a self sabotage cycle then you will always be pushing your partner away because it never feels right. This is a sabotage syndrome but also one of defence. The moment someone gets too close then you want to protect yourself.
Use this shift in energy and with the Sagittarius influence on the moon to see through all this and find your freedom within. Relationship matters will be the core discussion until June 15th. Don’t sweep it under the carpet, try to get to the bottom of the issue, why you feel a certain way or why someone is behaving in a way that upsets you.
Don’t be surprised if old flames or friends you are no longer speaking to, come stumbling into your life at this time. Lessons need to be learned and closure required to end the cycle. If you always feel like a “victim” then understand where you stand in the story and who is the aggressor. Does it feel “safe” to be the victim? Do you need to change things so you have a different story line where you are neither?
If are always “rescuing” someone in your life from people, situations or emotions, which feel draining then change this. Give yourself the freedom to walk away. Use this full moon to ask questions because they will come to you.
Many of us will start to feel more grounded and wanting to get in touch with our true feelings. You will also want to change your habits to include more fun and time for yourself.
Our dreams this week will be deep, vivid and some will be prophetic. Spirit will be able to step into our dreams so watch out for messages, symbols and ideas.
Five Things to do to get the most of this energy:
- Identify the area you need to address
- Write down how you feel about your situation
- Write down your dreams this week – this is important!
- Do your Full Moon ritual on May 29th
- This is best done any time between now and the 30th. Allocate about 20-30mins or an hour if you wish. Find a comfortable space where you won’t be disturbed and listen to this beautiful and uplifting Gaytri Mantra on your earphones. Close your eyes, breath regularly and slowly.Try to sing along as that will distract your mind and allow your soul to speak. Keep paper and pen next to you. Write down anything that drifts into your mind. Allow yourself to let go and just follow the mantra and music. You will be very tingly and calm afterwards. Do this before you go to bed and you will sleep really well.